As each week goes by I often find myself stumbling across various news, social media posts, blogs, articles, books, TV shows and more in relation to the paranormal. Often some of these pass me by never to be seen again, which can be a shame as when I see them I know that I want to read more on them. However, it can often be the wrong time, there are other more pressing things to take care of. As we are often bombarded by lots of this such information only a daily basis, a lot is lost in the digital ether.
So, what I wanted to do with this regular post is attempt to gather some various pieces of information that others like me may be interested to read. I’ve broken this down into a few categories below for now, hopefully you’ll like it – would love to hear your thoughts on the matter?
The Return Of Hellier
Whilst series two of Hellier has now been available for little over a week on Prime Video, which I had the pleasure of watching in one binge session on the first weekend; it has not just been Prime Video where you can find Hellier. Each time I fire up the old Twitter, my feed is full of posts and comments related to Hellier. Something that I think is pretty awesome actually.
Granted, I am probably sounding like a touch of a Hellier fan recently, but it is a paranormal series that I really enjoyed. You’ll probably see one or two Star Wars related posts from me in a couple of weeks too, as I happen to be a touch of a fan of that too.
Still that said, Hellier seems to have captivated many people recently, which is a great thing in my opinion. The team have done a great job at putting together something that is beautifully shot and constructed.
Read more about Hellier 2 by me here...
Watch Hellier Season 2 here on Prime Video…
Here is a few of the items that caught my eye this week on social media.
- The Ghost Hunters is coming soon to Audible
- Dr. Julia Mossbridge – Bill Roll Lecture at University of West Georgia
- The German Underground Hospital with Penny Griffiths from Parasearch Radio’s Haunted Histories
- Mystery of time posted by the Koestler Parapsychology Unit
Okay I’ll be honest, I don’t watch a whole lot of TV these days. However, I understand that its become quite important to the paranormal community, so I will do my best to find links to some paranormal TV related stuff.
- Help My House Is Haunted returned to our screens back in November, don’t forget to tune in and catch the latest episodes with the new team.
- Hellier 2 – The fantastic series that appears to bridge varying aspects of the paranormal returned for a second season recently, available from Amazon Prime. However, the series should be moving to YouTube – if you’ve not seen season 1 then catch Hellier Season 1 Here…
This section is somewhere I would like to share a few of the events, investigations, conventions and more that may interest you all. I’ve started with paranormal stuff happening in the UK, as that’s my home country, but may expand to other countries should this post be popular abroad too.
- Ghosts of Christmas Past with Jayne Harris
- St Neots Museum Ghost Hunt hosted by Ghost Hunt UK
I often spend a lot of my time reading paranormal related blogs, books and articles. So, I figured this would be great to share with you all too. Blogs and online articles are often a great way to discover more on the paranormal and even challenge your own perception of some concepts. There will also likely be items from published journals and magazines too in the future – which of course will be limited to those with memberships to those organisations.
- Charles Richet: A Nobel Prize Winning Scientist’s Exploration of Psychic Phenomena by Carlos S Alvarado
- Abbey Park Ruins by Vicky Grant
- Lessons in Friendship by Sarah Chumacero – Well worth a read this one as it reminds us all of those friendships we all have throughout the field, where people support us in our endeavours.
Although generally the idea of this post was to share some of what catches my eye in the paranormal field week to week. I thought it would be good to capture some of this stuff in one place. Makes it easier to find right?
However, there’s always going to be stuff I miss, so please feel free to send me items and I may include them too. It’s a good way to share a lot of what’s happening out there in the paranormal world.