As each week goes by I often find myself stumbling across various news, social media posts, blogs, articles, books, and more in relation to the paranormal. Often some of these pass me by never to be seen again, which can be a shame as when I see them I know that I want to read more on them. However, it can often be the wrong time, there are other more pressing things to take care of. As we are often bombarded by lots of this such information on a daily basis, a lot is lost in the digital ether.
So, what I wanted to do with this regular post is attempt to gather some various pieces of information that others like me may be interested to read. I’ve broken this down into a few categories below for now, hopefully you’ll like it – would love to hear your thoughts on the matter?
NDE’s and Ghost’s Hunts
This week has been another really busy work week for me, so I’ve taken my eye of the paranormal ball – so to speak. However, there were a couple of articles out there that caught my eye news wise. A look at the experiences people go through when they die as outlined by scientists. And also, the search for a ghost at a Wellington flat.
- Life after death: Scientists outline the experiences people go through when they die | Science | News | Express.co.uk https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1325917/Life-after-death-evidence-science-near-death-experience-NDE
- A ghoul’s errand: The modern-day ghost hunters searching for spirits in a Wellington flat | Newshub https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle/2020/09/a-ghoul-s-errand-the-modern-day-ghost-hunters-searching-for-spirits-in-a-wellington-flat.html
Here is a few of the items that caught my eye this week on social media.
- The Ghost Club’s next Zoom meeting will be held on Saturday, 19th September 2020, at 3pm. We look forward to welcoming paranormal investigator Beth Darlington @AccessPara https://twitter.com/ghostclub1862/status/1303970915181645824?s=12
- New issue on sale! The Risley Silver Man mystery; Amityville revisited; the weird world of Charles Walton; Lives of the Great Occultists; sporting ghosts; Covid Mary, nudist vs wild boar, giant eagles, bogus social workers, death by Zoom and much, much more! https://twitter.com/forteantimes/status/1303987553817763841?s=12
- We’re delighted to discuss all things #haunted this Saturday on our podcast. A treat for ghost fans and the #paranormal with @CarrionScreamin, director of the fabulous #BorleyRectory. We also have author Paul Adams and fab #bookblogger @BOTBSPublicity anchor.fm/stuart-james8 https://twitter.com/stuartjames73/status/1304011779694092288?s=12
- Ep 12 – Reptilian Illuminati 🦎 – OUT NOW! Could this possibly be the MOST TERRIFYING conspiracy theory of them all? patreon.com/posts/41521793 #reptilian #illuminati #bycandlelight #mindcontrol #davidicke #hybrid #conspiracy #podcast #Patreon https://twitter.com/hdghost_girl/status/1304724153291997185?s=12
- The Dubious NDE Claims Of William Dudley Pelley gregoryshushan.com/post/the-nde-o… Other Fake and/or embellished NDEs:Alex Malarkey nhne-pulse.org/all-about-the-…the-formula.org/pmh-atwater-nd…Mary Baxter near-death.com/science/articl…Thomas Westbrook near-death.com/philosophy/ske… https://twitter.com/nhneneardeath/status/1304814141266247680?s=12
- Do psychic abilities have a genetic component? IONS is very interested in finding out! To do that, we’ve launched a new research study to investigate this phenomenon further — the PsiGenes Genetic Data Sharing study. Find out how you can participate at buff.ly/3hrOj1I https://twitter.com/ionsonline/status/1298036256077684739?s=12
- Seriously Psychic is a one day conference being held at Goldsmiths, University of London on the 14th November. Tickets are £20.00, if you are a student £5.00 per person. Will release speakers details soon. eventbrite.co.uk/e/seriously-ps… https://twitter.com/assaparanormal/status/1302930652254400513?s=12
- ‘Making Sense of Life: Explaining Genes and Telepathy’ is now available in paperback or on Kindle at Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com: amzn.to/326SryY #life #genes #genetics #telepathy #psychic #science #human #nonfiction #book #Kindle https://twitter.com/richard_alabone/status/1302965402448924672?s=12
- Ebenezer Sibly, A key to physic, and the occult sciences, London 1794. archive.org/details/b21504… #Mesmer https://twitter.com/marianotomatis/status/1302899701646266369?s=12
- InPresence 0188: A New Parapsychological Approach to Financial Forecasting – YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlhh7wRuH0
- Bibles Spontaneously Combust, Poltergeists, Paranormal & Destructive Haunting, John Fraser – YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlxjgQTaVk0
- Neuralink Elon Musk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLUWDLKAF1M&feature=share “The Veil” – Documentary – Jeffrey Long, M.D. – YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od6X2VMAf-U
- Science and Pseudoscience on the Internet with Craig Weiler – YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MafWkbjtrGw
This section is somewhere I would like to share a few of the events, investigations, conventions and more that may interest you all. However, due to our current lockdown situation – I have now included online events.
- Online event: The Haunting of Alma Fielding by Kate Summerscale TICKET+BOOK Tickets, Thu 29 Oct 2020 at 19:00 | Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/online-event-the-haunting-of-alma-fielding-by-kate-summerscale-ticketbook-tickets-120236758381
I often spend a lot of my time reading paranormal related blogs, books and articles. So, I figured this would be great to share with you all too. Blogs and online articles are often a great way to discover more on the paranormal and even challenge your own perception of some concepts. There will also likely be items from published journals and magazines too in the future – which of course will be limited to those with memberships to those organisations.
- LLIFS – Dark adaptation and red Light | livinglifeinfullspectrum.com.au https://llifs.com.au/blog/using-red-light/
- The MacKenzie Poltergeist Appears During Livestream? – Hayley is a Ghost https://hayleyisaghost.co.uk/the-mckenzie-poltergeist-appears-during-livestream/
- Author Interview XXIV: Dangerous Pursuits, by Stephen E. Braude – Parapsychology https://carlossalvarado.wordpress.com/2020/09/07/author-interview-xxiv-dangerous-pursuits-by-stephen-e-braude/
- LLIFS – The problem with pareidolia | livinglifeinfullspectrum.com.au https://llifs.com.au/blog/the-problem-with-pareidolia/
- LLIFS – How to investigate the paranormal with no electronic equipment | livinglifeinfullspectrum.com.au https://llifs.com.au/blog/how-to-investigate-with-no-electronic-equipment/
- Consciousness Unbound: News From a Near-Death Researcher http://consciousnessunbound.blogspot.com/2020/09/news-from-near-death-researcher.html
- Haunted people syndrome revisited: empirical parallels between subjective paranormal episodes and group-stalking accounts | Request PDF https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344092985_Haunted_people_syndrome_revisited_empirical_parallels_between_subjective_paranormal_episodes_and_group-stalking_accounts
- Future and Cosmos: Uncanny Skills of the Trance Seers https://futureandcosmos.blogspot.com/2020/09/uncanny-skills-of-trance-seers.html
- The Development of the Skeptic Movement – Part 1 – The Skeptic https://www.skeptic.org.uk/2020/09/the-development-of-the-skeptic-movement/
- I Ching Oracle Viewer and Research Tool https://psychicscience.org/ching5.aspx
- Consciousness Unbound: Freaked Out By Immortality? http://consciousnessunbound.blogspot.com/2020/09/freaked-out-by-immortality.html
Although generally the idea of this post was to share some of what catches my eye in the paranormal field week to week. I thought it would be good to capture some of this stuff in one place. Makes it easier to find right?
However, there’s always going to be stuff I miss, so please feel free to send me items and I may include them too. It’s a good way to share a lot of what’s happening out there in the paranormal world.