Gary, Graham, Dawn & David
Data Logger, Stimson TDC (connected to speakers and audio recorder), Stimson Cube (movement/tilt & magnetic field visual sensor), Audio Recorders, Video Camera (not IR), Movement Sensor Ball (placed on empty chair) and Small Square Table.
- Setup the experiment room – using a specific table and room layout.
- Briefly run through the experiment proceedings.
- The group then take their seats in the experiment room, which are predetermined.
- Lights out.
- The group take five minutes of silence to settle into the room.
- Opening prayer (written specifically for the experiment), which is led by David and repeated by the group.
- Guided meditation led by Gary, using a bridge as a focal point of a visualisation to allow the group to meet with half way across our spirit helpers.
- Main Experiment – during this time the group describe what they pick up and any communication received.
- Closing prayer (written specifically for the experiment), which again is led by David and repeated by the group.
- Guided meditation completion by Gary, taking us away from the bridge.
- Lights on.
The experiment began similar to the others following the usual meditation led by Gary.
During the evening Gary felt a few cold spots.
Gary was used as medium for communication on two occasions. The first time involved an out of the body experience where he was watching himself. During this Dawn asked who Gary was, to which he replied ‘Jill’. Dawn then asked if the spirit with Gary would like to talk to us and Gary said ‘No’. When Gary was asked why he was here, he responded ‘just passing through’. The second experience was slightly different, Gary heard talking in his head and relayed the message to the group. During this Gary was told to be quiet as they were trying to experiment with the Stimson TDC device. At that exact same time TDC devices static appeared to vary in pitch.
Just before Gary was used as a Medium he felt that he was touched in the back.
Graham felt a slight pressure at the beginning of the session for roughly 20 minutes.
Some good communication considering the reduced numbers for this experiment.
We also have an indication of slight physical phenomena with Gary’s touch on the back.
Does the medium based communication effect the environment or is it the physical phenomena which does that?